No work orders to Report!
R2 instructions are as follows:
- Fill out the electronic application online https://wwwapps.tc.gc.ca/Saf-Sec-Sur/12/TSCA-AHST/h.aspx?lang=eng
- Once completed online, click “Submit and Print” at the bottom of the page. If there are any discrepancies in the fillable form, a red message will appear to have fields corrected.
- Once reviewed/corrected, and you click “Submit and Print” again, your printer software should open and prompt you to print.
- Print a copy, have it signed/authorized and bring it to the Port Authority on the day of processing.
- Applicants must bring a birth certificate along with a passport if they possess one. If they do not have a passport, a driver’s license is required in addition to birth certificate.
** Any handwritten forms will be denied by Transport Canada.
When complete, please schedule an appointment to come by for fingerprints and photos by calling Lisa at 738-4782.
We are unable to start processing any application that is missing paperwork or documents upon arrival as per Transport Canada policy.
Marine Operations Coordinator, Security
St. John’s Port Authority
T (709) 738-4775