1500 Dispatch February 12,2021 for weekend work
Trailers 18+2 Brother Wayne D will hire via text.
2 WD Gangs Brother Billy J & Brother Gus F will hire via text.
Autos 18+10 Brother Johnny B will hire via text.
Bids open 3 pm
Bids close 4 pm
Successful bidders on audio tape after 4 pm
LSPU ILA Strong Global Power!!!
Please follow all Covid 19 public health guidelines including:
- Social Distancing (wearing a mask)
- Wash hands regularly and using sanitizer.
- Staying home if you are sick.
- Self isolate and get a test if you may have been exposed to Covid 19.
- Monitor symptoms.
Modified Special Measures
Order for the St. John’s Metro Area
Effective 12:01 am on Wednesday, February 11, 2021, the following restrictions will apply to all individuals and businesses operating in the St. John’s Metro area:
• Follow Public Health Guidance for All Alert Levels.
• Stay at home as much as possible, except to get essentials like groceries and medications.
• Limit your contacts to your household bubble.
• If you have COVID-19 symptoms, contact 811.
• You are strongly encouraged to work from home, where possible.
Public Spaces and Gatherings:
• Gatherings such as funerals, burials, weddings, and religious and cultural ceremonies are limited to 10 people, as long as physical distancing can be maintained.
• Wakes and visitations are prohibited.
• Informal gatherings must be limited to your household bubble. If you are a one-person household you may join another household bubble.
• Schools and post-secondary educational institutions are closed.
• Group and team sport and recreation activities are suspended.
• Group arts and cultural activities are suspended. This includes bands, choirs, dance and music classes.
• Gym and fitness facilities, yoga studios, swimming pools, tennis and squash facilities, arenas, dance studios and performance spaces are closed.
• Outdoor activities, including walking, hiking, or snowshoeing, are encouraged as long as physical distancing can be maintained between household bubbles and you are not required to self-isolate for any reason.
• Outdoor playgrounds can remain open.
Businesses and Services:
• Private health care clinics can remain open in accordance with provincial guidelines.
• Retail stores that do not provide services essential to life, health or personal safety of individuals and animals are closed to in-person service, but can offer online/telephone sales with delivery or curbside pick-up options.
• Personal service establishments, including spas, esthetic services, hair salons, body piercing, tattooing and tanning salons, are closed.
• Animal daycares and grooming facilities can remain open provided that contactless drop off and pick up can happen.
• Restaurants are closed for in-person dining. Take-out, delivery and drive-thru options are permitted.
• Bars, lounges, bingo halls and cinemas are closed.
• Special Measures Order (St. John’s Metropolitan Area – Updated) – February 10, 2021
• Special Measures Order (Personal Care Homes, Long Term Care and Assisted Living Facilities – February 8, 2021